By becoming a member of Kambah Tennis Club, you will be able to use the courts for free (except for light fees at night) and play in ACT Tennis Pennant Competitions. Once a member, you will also be entitled to a key which will give you access to the courts and club-house (a key deposit is required).
Our membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September each year. If you join the club part way through the membership year then you won’t have to pay the full annual subscription amount. You just pay the pro-rata amount based on the number of months that are left in the membership year.
If you have any questions about joining the Kambah Tennis Club, please contact our Membership Secretary at email@example.com
Ready to join up?
Further down this page you will find all the information you need to join Kambah Tennis Club or to renew your membership. The whole process can be done electronically using email and bank transfer.
2018/2019 Membership Fees
· Senior $140
· Juniors/Students $75
· Families $260
Current Members wishing to Renew:
You should have received an email with an attached form. Please complete the Membership Renewal Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment. If you did not receive an email, download the form here - payment instructions are on the form. If you pay by bank transfer, please let us know via email when you make the payment. *** Please include your family name in the description of bank transfers.
How to Join KTC:
If you aren't a member and would like to join KTC, there are two ways to join. Use Option 1 below if you'd like to pay by cash or cheque and Option 2 if you'd like to pay electronically by bank transfer.
If you prefer to complete the membership form electronically and pay by internet bank transfer, please follow these steps:
- Click on email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE SUBJECT
- This will automatically generate an email with "Membership Enquiry" as the Subject. There is no need to write a message in this email, just press your send button.
- Once you have sent the email, go into your email system and check for new mail.
- You will then receive an automatically generated reply (depending on your provider, this might take from a few minutes to a few hours to arrive) containing a link to a membership form to complete as well as the instructions needed to make a deposit into the club's bank account. Make sure you check the How Much To Pay section below.
- If you don't receive the automatic reply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you have completed the bank transfer, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know that the bank transfer has been completed and attach a copy of the completed application form.
How Much To Pay
NOTE: The Membership Form details the costs of a full-year membership. Our membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September, so if you join after September, you should only pay a pro rata amount for your first year (after that, you pay the full amount each year). Use the table below to calculate your pro rata fee. More Information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.